Lavin Mirchandani is the founder of GetEvangelized
– a marketplace that helps brands discover, recruit and engage with micro celebrities and digital influencers & Mirc Media
– a digital analytics and audience measurement company
In her earlier avatar, Mirc Media as a boutique consulting firm, empowered filmmakers to release their films with data driven digital campaigns and helped consumer brands mine actionable insights to achieve their goals on digital media.
Lavin was the Associate Director at The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
– the world’s largest network of enterprising individuals. He lead communication and strategic alliances to help the non-profit organization achieve its charter of fostering entrepreneurship. He is currently a member of the Core Committee of the Media & Entertainment Network by TiE (MENT)
– a founder’s community of M&E entrepreneurs from Mumbai and Pune.
In his previous avatars, Lavin founded SpotMyDeal.com
– a social referral based shopping product; launched aTEEtude of Giving
– a social- cause marketing initiative with MTV, Inkfruit, Mithaimate and Joy of Giving Week. He started his career with a short stint at the technology solutions vertical of Accenture
When he is not watching sitcoms, he is often found brainstorming with business owners over the adoption of new media and technology to hack growth and woo potential stakeholders. He is passionate about enabling early stage entrepreneurs and inspiring students towards entrepreneurship.