1. Identify the Right Partners
2. Get along with people who are excited about our vision
3. Right people put together can create wonderful visions
4. To have a bigger business, one must grow exponentially and not linearly.
5. Generally an entrepreneur is not stuck, however a business is stuck and that determines the fate of the entrepreneur.
6. Try amalgamation of different products and services. This way you’ll be able to get business all along, because some business is better than no business.
7. Try a blended business model that can encompass both digital and paper based model.
1. Entrepreneurs do not like advice, so refrain from giving one.
2. Tap into the innovations of entrepreneurs and motivate them to the core. This was entrepreneurs will give extraordinary results.
3. Carrot method is the motivator, while Stick method is for making people exit and most of the times, it’s good for the entrepreneurs.
1. Watch your routine and give some time to yourself
2. Bring out the ideas on the table that you couldn’t because of time issues earlier.
3. Develop your continuity plan for your business and be prepared for and pandemic in future.
4. Work really hard at Networking
5. Sharpen your visual presence on social media.
6. Be accountable for Agreements in virtual meetings
7. With a good character and a great credibility even on virtual meetings, you are bound to just get businesses all time. So maintain the same.
1. Do not rely on verbal agreements.
2. In a family owned business, while with family don the Family Hat and while talking business don the Business Hat. Document a policy and a structure for each individual in a family owned business.
3. US may maintain social distancing till 2022.
4. Handshakes may become obsolete.
5. Medical devices, Pandemic Virus prevention vaccines and supplies are the future businesses to be in.
Last but not the least this is your time and make the best out of it